To avoid automated spamming please respond with "I can do it"
We are looking for a Business Card and Logo for "Growing Abroad".
Our company and business:
- The company/service name is Growing Abroad
- We dedicate ourselves to;
- starting up new businesses and companies
- getting great business ideas into full operation quickly and efficiently
- sharing internal experience, expertise and resources so that individual project can benefit from others and quickly move forward professionally
- Professional, Reliable, Gets Results, Creative, Responsible, New-Thinking, Efficient
- Delivers results
The Business Card and Logo need to keep these things in consideration.
The Business Card needs to be simple and classy, and have editable text fields for multiple users/employees and data.
Everything needs to be scalable, in standard printing industry colors, with options for editing and copy/pasting.
The logo needs to able to be separated for other use.
We need to have a grayscale version as well.
We are open to options, but perhaps thought that classic darker colors would transmit this. Colors like classic Blue or Grey, on white contrast … or something similar.
We have already played around with a possible logo a little with some ideas, and enclose this for your possible further development if you think it can be used (enclosed as Word file)
Observations for consideration and possible inclusion:
- The colors, font, layout, finish and general image are not acceptable in the current state
- We are looking for something more distinguished, classy, polished, glossy and professional
However, perhaps some of it can be (re)used, since:
- Just as the company creates new business opportunities the name of the company "Growing Abroad" actually literally goes outside the box
- The syllables "Grow" and "Road" are somehow highlighted, perhaps giving the sensation of a Grow Road (i.e. road to growth)
- "Grow" is here highlighted by the inner (core value) box
- "Road" is here highlighted by being outside the box (i.e. showing the road forwards)
- … perhaps giving the sensation of a Grow Road (i.e. road to growth)
Anyway, these are just some of our simple ideas and we look forward to seeimg your suggestions, that either build on this, or are completely new/different.