You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Artistic business card, letterhead, envelope
I need a high quality, artistic, modern, creative business card and stationery for my coaching business. I have a strong idea of what I want design wise. I work with women who have a strong relationship to fashion and design (think anthropologie, apple).
The price is for a finished business card design with letterhead and envelop and supply of photoshop files, all source files and fonts. Please note that I will need to access the photoshop file as layers. My current office address may change in the next year, and I need a file that I can update when this happens. This card design will be for a custom design, I will own the design; I don't want to see it elsewhere.
I will only pay once the task is completed to my satisfaction.
- Double-sided business card, with 4 variations of second side
- Duplicate version of above files with one color change NOTE: I want to have GOLD in my design, but due to potential printing issues, I would like a duplicate version of the files where the gold is just a color.
- Card Side A: using ( moo.com card design "triangulate") as inspiration, create a design using geometric pattern, multi-color scheme (as a starting point for my preferences I like the colors shown in this design.) White background with multi colored geometric shapes (leaning toward triangles) falling from the top of the card (landscape) to the bottom, where they form a shape/design (suggested ideas: tree, mountain scape, abstract design). Every few triangles I would like to be gold. Name, business, contact details on this side.
- Card Side(s) B: Each version of the second side will have one quote. I would like the quotes in a handwritten looking script. Text in gold on white background with approx 3-5 colored triangles scattered to tie into the front of the card. Depending on how each quote fits this side can be in either landscape or portrait.
- letterhead: incorporating the design elements from the business card with contact details
- envelope: incorporating the design elements from the business card with contact details
I am happy to answer any further questions to help the winning bidder establish a concise and definite brief.
Other design work may follow if this project is successful.