You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a Real Estate Photography company in BC, Canada. We provide photography services and virtual tours to Realtors (Property Dealers). We go to the property to take pictures and then we host the pictures and virtual tour on our website. We have a permission-based pool of over 98,000 Realtors who we will be sending an HTML Email Sales Letter introducing our promotional offer and convincing them to order a virtual tour for their property from us.
We think we already present a VERY COMPELLING OFFER to all Realtors:
1. Their 1st order with us is FREE. (a $79 value)
2. Our regular prices are about 1/2 of our competitor's prices. ($59 vs. $140)
3. The amount of service & quality of service we provide is superior to our competitor's service.
We are looking for a great copywriter that can produce the kind of results that make us want to work with him/her again, and again, and again.
As our chosen copywriter, YOU MUST:
1. Specialize in writing persuasive and great Call To Action sales letters. Can you prove to us that you write high-conversion sales letters? How? You must know how to write to sell our service.
2. Be very fluent in verbal and written English and demonstrate proper English grammar (We are a Canadian-based business)
3. Research our competitor's websites and business models to gain an insightful understanding of their offerings and competitiveness in order to craft an Email salesletter that makes all the Realtors want to quickly place their first FREE order with us.
4. Provide us with your previous email or print salesletters. If you can provide Case Studies of your work, that is even better. (Rest assured that we will verify and authenticate your samples) However, new yet ambitous copywriters are still invited to apply.
5. Be prepared to work with us LONG-TERM (on a weekly basis for your entire career) because we will be expanding into a new city every week and we will need you to continually test and tweak the techniques and content of the Sales Letter depending on the conversion rates we are getting. (The Call-To-Action of the email sales letter is to get the Realtor to visit our website landing page or go to the Order Page and place their first FREE order.)
6. Be able to communicate with us on a daily or twice-daily basis using Skype, MSN Messenger, Google Talk, or Yahoo Messenger.
We are NOT INTERESTED in bids from copywriters who:
1. Will make a cookie-cutter, one-size fits all sales letter or intend to modify/rewrite past salesletters to suit our needs.
2. Will not take the time to thoroughly research and understand our business and our service BEFORE creating the sales letter.
3. Cannot commit to working on this project long-term.
4. Will make a low bid and then rush the completion of the salesletter because it is taking them longer to finish than expected.
1. Be sure to submit an accurate bid, keeping in mind that the QUALITY of your work and the CONVERSION RATE it gets are MORE important to us than the price you charge.
2. We will use ad tracking software to track the results of every email campaign we do. You would be wise to think of this project not just as a job, but as a CASE STUDY for yourself and your company. We will share with you all of our campaign statistics so that you can test and tweak the sales letter on a weekly basis and so you can see and interpret the results of your salesletters for you own benefit in getting future business.
3. Because we will be launching in many cities at once, we are willing to work with more than one Copywriter. We can give each copywriter a group of cities to work with and the copywriter is free to modify and tweak his/her salesletters however he/she sees fit to try and increase the conversion rate. We plan to expand all across Canada very quickly, so there are thousands of cities to work with.
4. The Call-To-Action of the email sales letter is to drive the Realtor to our landing page or Order Page.
Payment will be made thru Paypal.
First half of the payment will be made upon approval of a good draft.
Second half of payment will be made upon approval of the final sales letter.
Preference will be given to bidders who:
1. Have clearly demonstrated in their bids that they have read our ENTIRE project description.
2. Can communicate to us that they have spent at least 5-10 minutes thinking about our project and can describe some ideas about what they may already have in mind for our project.
3. Can provide solid evidence of past success in writing salesletters with high-conversion rates.
WHAT TO BID ON:
Bid on the copywriting of ONE email sales letter. The final copy of the sales letter is needed by June 19th, 2009. DO NOT bid on any future work, such as making more salesletters or modifying and tweaking previous salesletters. Compensation for future work will be discussed and negotiated with the successful bidders after the completion of this project.
PS. Given our large pool of 98,000 Realtors, a Canada-wide growth plan, and electronic ad-tracking, this is an EXCELLENT case study opportunity for those Copywriters that are smart enough to realize it.
Winning bid(s) will receive more information as necessary.