You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Online Customer Service and Support
1. Manage and respond to customers' emails in a timely manner.
2. Answer questions and guide customers email to correct department, help supply Shipment information.
3. edit images and post new listing web site design etc
4. Coordinate with other departments, such as logistics, accounts for order process and escalated customer support.
5. Report to Manager Daily.
This job will require an individual that is customer oriented, flexible, creative, can work under pressure and fast pace, time sensitive, quick to learn and enjoys a dynamic environment that demands one to continually learn new skills and apply them.
Great Reading and writing english communication skills are a must.
We are looking for someone with the right attitude that matches the company culture with a passion for outdoor and home life style products.
1. Familiarity with various office and productivity software such as Microsoft Word , Excel, Powerpoint and Google Drive.
2. editing pictures and artwork website design
3. An ability to multitask and work under deadlines.
4. experience with Amazon selling is a bonus
5. Can manage multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate with various departments and team effectively
6. A Fast Learner!
• Hours are flexible as you will need to reply to emails as they come in.
• Please send us your weekly rate