Need some work done? Post a Project Today
There are about 100 of pie charts and bar graphs in a report document that needs to imported in CorelDraw. Following is the step by step method to do so.
1. Open MS Word Document containing all these graphs.
2. Copy all of them and paste it in a new word document.
3. Change their chart type into a simple design rather then a 3d version or any other style applied on them.
4. Save document as PDF.
5. Import in CorelDraw as Text and all will be in editable form.
6. Ungroup all and Change their colors. Specific color codes will be provided.
7. Send over the CorelDraw file :)
If you guys have any other easier method that can do the same job then do mention. This is pretty simple task and will only take you couple of hours at most. Keep your bids at minimum cause i don't have much budget for it :)