You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This should be a very easy project that realistically won't take longer than 2-3 hours.
I currently have several files outlining my schedule/tasks for the next 4 months. I would like to get all of the information from the various documents consolidated into one calendar. Once the calendar is complete, I will print it and put it into a binder.
Here is how I want it to look:
- 8X11 paper, portait, 7 days per page (Sat, Sun can be smaller)
- Summary page for the month that outlines all tasks that are due that month
- Graphic layout, with kind of a Web2.0 look to it, where each event has its own color that stays consistent throughout if the event repeats. (My base schedule will be the same week-to-week, with only the tasks changing)
- Tasks will go in as text within the event boxes.
- Text needs to be small enough to where all fits on a page, with room for me to write a few things if I need to for that day.
File should either be a PDF or a Word Document that I can edit if I wish to make any changes later on.
I want this to look clean and professional, not something that I could have done myself just by copy and pasting text. Since the base layout for the week will be repeating every week, this is a task that can be done pretty fast if you know what you are doing.
I am looking forward to working with the winning bidder.