Build a website much like alldealsasia.com, a daily deal aggregator which collects information by automatically updating and tracking multiple daily deals websites such as jumponit.com.au and scoopon.com.au. All deals will be shown in the website and users can choose their city and view all daily deals available in that particular city. Automated emails will be sent to subscribers daily, according to their location and preferences. The whole process will be automated with minimal maintenance.
- The website will collect info from approx 20 different daily deal sites, with approx 10 deal locations
- A few of these sites offer multiple deals on certain days, therefore additional deals information would also need to be collected and displayed
- Must be SEO friendly
- More details on functionalities will be discussed further
We will provide:
- Mockup design, along with graphics documentation
- Website functionalities documentation
- List of all the daily deals website URL according to location/city
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking a long-term relationship with an exceptional partner who is:
- Effective and efficient
- Deadline driven, on time and on budget
- Honest and works with integrity
- Exceptional with high feedback ratings and a strong portfolio, preferably with experience in similar projects.
If you prove to be the right partner for us, we would invite you to continue working with us on this project as we will require on-going support and website development. We may also invite you to work with us on other projects.
Please PM us your proposed timeframe, cost and what you can offer in this project. Please give it your best shot.
Look forward to working with you.
Additional Project Description:
02/09/2013 at 10:30 IST
Web-designers that are able to do a good job will be signed a contract(1 year) with the company for maintenance and upgrading of site along the way.(New features etc).
Designers that have exceeded expectations may even be a partner.
02/09/2013 at 10:31 IST
In your private msg, please include the following so that your bid will be considered.
1. What technologies are you going to use to build the site
2. Your portfolio for similar sites completed (deal websites)
3. The cost of building this site
4. The time frame
This are the minimum requirements. If you can include more information , your bid will be greatly considered.
02/09/2013 at 11:39 IST
Web-designer to provide Mockup design. We will provide graphics documentation.