You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
A social shopping application which brings together the best of South Africa's online merchandise into a single social platform allowing users to create and explore relevant, socially curated products and collections. Users follow their friends, favourite SA tastemakers and stores to discover the latest trends and hottest deals.
The client is new to the SA online shopping market and seeks to build awareness and a database of loyal subscribers who wish to receive frequent, relevant news related to online shopping for fashion design and decor products in SA.
The candidate will be responsible for developing and executing an effective online marketing strategy encompassing social media and direct email marketing to promote user acquisition, brand awareness and user loyalty.
Ideal candidate must have a passion for fashion & design and a desire to work in a dynamic start-up environment. Previous experience with the marketing of fashion & design products or new web applications is a plus.
Skills: Graphic & layout design, HTML, online marketing, social media strategy and marketing.
- Develop social media strategy for the Brand;
- Maintain Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts on behalf of the Brand;
- Post at least daily to all social media platforms;
- Blogger outreach and networking with online stores via social media; and
- Social community, relationship and reputation management.
Conceptualise, compose and distribute at least 3 HTML newsletters per week showcasing the content of the website. Limited copy writing required.
- “Best of the week” – based on current trends per site analytics;
- “On Sale” – selection of sale items;
- “New” – Selection of items which are new to the site;
- Theme based mails – Based on current events, trends etc. (if applicable)
- Promotional mailers (when applicable).
Successful applicant will be required to subscribe to relevant online store mailers in order to keep up to date with trends in the market place and draw from these in the composition of newsletters.