I need a A4 PDF document, designed and laid-out in keeping with my corporate identity
What I have
- Logo and corporate identity
- 2000 words, sub divided into sections and subsections
- Three tables
- Two images. I have strong ideas on both images, but the scope of this project includes (1) re-creating one image in better quality (2) creating a montage from two other images, supplied by me. There is text on the both of these images, and the overall image size needs to be shrunk considerably, it will be necessary to magnify a sub-section of both images back up to a size that will make them readable. I’ll provide further guidance, but essentially, this image will require creativity and work.
- Carry the company branding, in quite a subtle but definite manner
- Create A4 size PDF booklet, in locked and unlocked versions
- Created in colours that are printer and web friendly
- Supply all files for the PDF document, in locked and unlocked versions
- Supply all files for the PDF template, for my subsequent use in future jobs
Questions - I will be unable to consider your bid if you do not respond to these questions
Are you personally the graphic designer that will be working on this job?
What is your first name, and do you speak English?
What is the first name of the graphic designer, and does he/she speak English?
I am prepared to pay 20% of the bid price into Escrow on contract award, 20% on approval, and the remainder on delivery. Release at project delivery. Are these terms acceptable to you?
Are you prepared to re-work your designs until we both are satisfied?
Do you undertake to incorporate my comments and return updated submissions to me within 24 hours of receiving them?
I must have this document fully completed by Tuesday 25 Jan - do you undertake to work with me to achieve this deadline?
Do you have Skype, and will you communicate with me using Skype?
Is your price within the budget range I have offered, ie between $30-$250?