You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
002 – Graphic designer / vector illustrator required for stationery design
We are looking for talented designers with significant design experience in vector illustration for print evidenced by a portfolio of work.
This brief is for 10 (ten) x A6 (full colour both side) stationery designs.
Designs will be modern / contemporary, each exhibiting a two sided design, with one side featuring a repeating pattern and the other side (front) providing a plain space for a message.
It is preferred that the successful artist(s) endeavour to show a range of styles in their artwork, exhibiting flexibility and creativity.
• 10 (ten) x A6 full colour both sides stationery designs (design with text on one side, reverse side, full colour repeating pattern)
• Selection will be based on portfolio of similar work.
• Contract illustrators who provide high quality work may be sought as ongoing suppliers.
• Artwork must be supplied in Corel Draw *.cdr format, as well as *.eps and *.pdf formats.
• Contractors must have licensed Adobe and Corel Draw software and provide a reference to this upon engagement.
• Contractors work must be entirely original and unique works, produced for the client, with intellectual property and copyright for the works residing with the client. Contractors must not use any other licensed or unlicensed art to create their designs and must not breach any third party copyright. Designs must be developed from scratch.
• Contractors will need to sign a contract to this ends, and provide sufficient proof of identity.
Further briefing as to the desired motifs for each of the 10 designs will be provided upon selection of suitable contractors.