You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
COMPANY LOGO DESIGN
We are currently looking for a talented graphic designer to create a unique and professional company logo for a newly created art business.
The name to be featured within the logo is: Natalie Gauci Collection or www.nataliegaucicollection.com
The logo will be featured on a black website (see attached image). Although, a logo with a transparent surrounding, re-sizeable etc.. will be expected to allow the logo to be used for multiple purposes and on various colour backgrounds if required. The website creates a 'boutique' and exclusive feel. The art work featured on the site will be broken down in to a range of different collections and there will be further potential to develop individual logos for each of these 'collections' for the winning bidder.
A main focus of the collection will include original paintings incorporating jewels within the art work to add a modern twist. Consequently, we would like the logo to adhere to the following:
* a logo concept of interest is the 'White Company' logo (www.whitecompany.com);
* a logo concept of interest is the 'Drew Darcy Art of Seduction' logo, which is the logo of one of the collections featured on www.drewdarcy.co.uk;
* 'diamantes' or jewels as part of the logo is an ideal, as this forms a large part of the collection;
* a black woman's silhouette or paint brush for the 'i' are also ideas (although, we will leave the creative ideas to you);
* a logo that will 'sit well' with a black website background is preferential; and
* any other suggestions or ideas to create a unique and interesting logo, whilst retaining a 'boutique' and exclusive feel.
I would like to see a sample of peoples work before I select the winning bidder, so if you could come up with a sample design to show me beforehand and send me a link to view it. It would be preferential if this was a design mock-up of the design for 'Natalie Gauci Collection'.
Please feel free to place a watermark upon the images to prevent unauthorised use.
Price will be a large distinguishing factor, a short portfolio of logos would be preferential, based loosely around the specification above.
We look forward to hearing from you.