You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Looking to design a smartphone application that has the same functionality as the "Beat the Q" and the "eCoffeCard" applications combined where customers can order food and drinks from cafe's and other outlets through their phone and also have a loyalty card program for a customised loyalty program that the vendor would like to use. I need some logo/graphics/colour scheme and at this point I have not thought of a name or anything yet but the layout and functionality will be basically the same. Happy to hear ideas for names too!
* Sign up - Name, DOB, email, address, gender, employer, income bracket - Sign up with Facebook capability
* Funds Deposit - Deposit cash for use at ALL cafe's, or take credit card details to be used to pay via the app
* Purchases - Can purchase anything from the posted menu via the app and then go and pick it up from the cafe/shop
* Loyalty - Customer purchase history is kept and rewarded per the cafe's loyalty program
* Menu - Upload menu's into the application, keeping in mind that we will be marketing to franchises that will have generic menu lists nationally
* Data - Store all of the customer data to be able to be used by the owner of the shop/cafe to view data of all of their customers and sort by the various pieces of information that the customer provides when they sign up. Storing all sign up data from the customer along with all transactions they do
* Marketing - Vendor must be able to use the data it gets from the customer purchases to decipher sales by age group, income bracket, employer, etc.. and then perform targeted advertising with lunch specials/breakfast specials
* Loyalty - Vendor must be able to customise their loyalty program also, ie spend $100 and get $10 free credit, buy 10 coffees and get 1 free,
* Transactions - Customer funds must be able to be drawn immediately into the vendors bank account
* Reporting - Back end reporting system that gives a daily sales summary, summary of sales per product item, GST received for tax purposes. Also must have monthly and financial year end summaries for both management and tax purposes