You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a client looking for:
1. 3D character design to be used as a logo with his company name.
- Must not follow the same because the reference image ([url removed, login to view]) is other people copyright. You can make it bigger, cute, fat, chubby, suitable colors or anything that the design will be slightly different to the sample design.
2. Animated logo with company name which to be used in the website.
- The animation idea: The Bee should be flying around the company name. Make it interesting and professional.
Please check sample: [url removed, login to view] (file attached). He want similar to this design but:
You must provide me:
1. Relevant portfolio.
2. Proof you have the experience.
If you have any questions please ask.
1. Cannot claim this project under your portfolio.
2. Must provide free support if require changes to the job hired.
3. Payment will ONLY be released upon client approval.
4. Be more understanding: If I don't respond to your message please understand that I might be busy. Normally, I will check my mails daily but just in case if outstation / emergency.
5. Be more proactive and considerable: Please note I may miss out something in the description above. I do understand if its major changes its chargeable but if its small then please absorb it.
6. Stay away if you can't be punctual and unable to focus on this project. I won't tolerate.
7. Handover 100% of the development source and EVERYTHING that related to this project.
8. NO Encryption to the development code.
9. NO "Time BOMB".
10. MUST sign Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
11. Development can be done in your side but demo must use my server.
12. Full Commitment from your side since you are doing this project. Don't give me excuse you don't work on Saturday or Sunday or public holidays. If can't commit then DON'T BID. If hired and failed to deliver I will terminate you without [url removed, login to view] payment.
Sorry my terms may sound harsh or too serious but I have no choice since too many fake developers here. So I can't afford to fail this project.