In order to be considered for this project you must do the following.
1. Submit an attachment (no .rar) with your prior experience designing family shields/coat of arms. Images must be in attachment in order to be selected. If you do not send samples of your work, you will not be considered for this project.
I need a Family shield or coat of arms that is based on my 102 year old grandmother.
There are 5 main attributes:
1. Spirituality & Theology (Cross + # )
2. Reading & Education (Book + Graduation Cap + # )
3. Valor & Determination (Medal + # )
4. Civil Rights & Justice (Scale + # )
5. Candor & Wit (Bull’s Horn + # )
# - represents symbols shown in attachement. Symbols do not have to be apparent but I would like to incorporate them in some minor way.
There must be some sort of symbol at the top representing a crown. I like the crown shown in attached example but I will need 2 larger center pieces (grandmother and grandfather) and 4 smaller points (their 4 children). In the example this is only one center and 4 smaller ones
If you have better ideas, I am open to suggestions.