You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Looking for experienced branding and logo designer to create branding elements for a new digital show called "Gay Guy Straight Guy"
- GGSG is a talk show for that brings together guys from both sides of the sexual orientation scale to provide their take on pop culture, news and lifestyle issues of the day. Our motto is "Two guys and a six pack of beer. Or a martini. Whatever, we don't judge."
- The show is meant to be hip, irreverent and fun - appealing to the 15-34 male online demo, though we expect a good portion of the show to appeal to women as well.
- Key images - A bar or man cave, only it's for both straight and gay guys. Roosters and kittens (think about it...), urban, upscale, metrosexual, with a sense of humor.
- Brands that relate to what we're going for: Details, GQ, Esquire
- Brands to avoid: Bravo, ESPN, Logo
Who We're Looking For:
We are looking for someone with a knack for creating fresh brand identities that play well in the online space. The person whose branding we choose has the potential to continue to develop the identity further as we expand the show's footprint. Whether you're a college student or a seasoned pro looking for a fun portfolio piece, what matters to us is the ability to use the identity to build interest and affinity for the show and it's tongue-in-cheek message that there's more connecting gay and straight guys than not.
- 3 Rough Logo Concepts in PNG or EPS format
We will choose 1 Logo Concept from the 3 and provide feedback. From this concept, you will provide:
- 1 Logo Pass - Delivered in PNG or EPS Format.
We will provide one set of notes on the chosen logo concept. From that you'll deliver:
- Final Logo - Delivered in PSD and EPS formats
- Title Treatment in EPS.
- 3 Primary Brand Colors (Hexadecemial Codes) and 3 Secondary Brand Colors (Hexadecimal Codes)