You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I require a graphic designer capable of providing ongoing, quality design work in approx. 1 week time frame. The right person must have a good understanding of the English language and be able to follow design briefs. You must be able to work with existing branding to produce a quality tri-fold brochure.
I am looking for a talented graphic designer who will be responsible for creating a compelling and innovative visual design solution. Must have an excellent grasp of Indesign and Photoshop. You must also be able to design brochures with the equivalent standard seen at the www.stocklayouts.com. website. If you are unable to design to this standard please do not apply for this position.
- Be able to follow a design brief
- Translate requirements into a highly engaging and compelling design concept
- Effectively conceptualize, design and create high-quality visuals in a variety of digital formats
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results in a timely manner
- Contribute suggestions or ideas to improve branding and messaging
- Strong grasp of visual design principles, information design, typography, color, imagery and iconography
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates innovative visual design
- Primary skill: Graphic Design, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator would be an added bonus
- Ability to create in pdf format
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related experience or qualifications
Initially, you will be required to design a tri-fold marketing brochure, existing logo will be supplied. Please provide me with a quote for the entire job, not an hourly rate. Please include your favourite sport in your application to verify that you have read the job description.
There will be plenty of opportunity for ongoing, long term work provided to the right applicant. This ongoing work would include brochures and marketing material, facebook landing pages, banners etc for websites, dropping text and images into existing Indesign magazine templates.