You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
A client of mine is a photographer who specializes in studio and action shots of performers - especially dancers and musicians. He works under the name "Vortex Nine Photography".
I need a logo for use on his website and a watermark for use in placing copyright information on his photography.
These can be the same general design or two different designs with the same branding with the following guidelines:
- The branding may be done in any of these ways: "VortexNine", "VortexNine Photography", "Vortex Nine Photography". No numerals should be used, client has a slight preference towards the words "Vortex" and "Nine" being together and a slight preference towards the name being independent of "Photography" but he's willing to see other treatments.
- Should be provided in vector format (OR in very large raster format so that it can be resized smaller with no quality issues) in two styles: one for use on light-colored photos, one for use on dark colored photos.
- Feel free to include iconography or decoration with the letters (camera lens, an icon of some kind, treatment that works with the name)
- Looking for "edgy" more than "elegant"
- Should be similar to watermark with more embellishment. More latitude to work with iconography as part of logo (camera lens, camera flash, camera itself, etc)
- Logo will eventually be used on black-background website
- Should be suitable for business card use
- Should be delivered in vector format or in very large raster format so that resizing does not compromise quality
Feel free to ask any questions you may have.