You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I would like a design for a new online business which is domainsavvy.co.uk
domainsavvy.co.uk is (will be) a domain name reseller which will be focussed on two markets – (1) general commercial business in the UK (2) legal services in the UK.
I own the domain but as yet is does not have a website.
I am not a designer and so I can’t tell you how you should do this (!) but I want to avoid clichés and the objective I want to achieve is as follows:
I want people notice a modern professional business which is providing a professional service for today’s business world. I want to engender a sense of professionalism, expertise and competence. The design should be contemporary rather than traditional.
I don’t want anything like clip art or photos in the designs.
The elements I need are:
(1) a vector logo which can be used on printed letterheads, emails, a website and business cards
(2) a style sheet specifying
a. the colour palette which should be used on future communications and websites – (so this needs to be specified in terms of RGB and pantone colours?)
b. recommended fonts which will work with the logo and are suitable for
i. printing from PC onto pre-printed letterhead, business card
ii. a website
c. any general design advice about using the logo fonts etc in print and on the web so as to achieve a consistent professional image as the business moves forward
(3) Page layout for an A4 letter head (MS Word) which allows for the following information to be added by me and sent to printer:
a. My name
c. Phone number
d. My email
e. Plus in future I may wish to add details of
i. VAT registration
ii. Company registration
(4) Layout for a business card with the details as in 3 (a-d) above (MS Word)
(5) Page layout for a printed 4 page A4 brochure (an A3 fold over) which will act as a guide to the business services. The content may differ according to each marketing campaign but at the minute I am thinking of FAQs with boxes for additional articles. (Again MS Word)
(6) Copies of the elements you use in the logo, letterhead, etc for the website (which is likely to be the next project).