Need some work done? Post a Project Today
PLEASE RESPOND TO THE QUESTIONS IN THIS COCUMENT, IF YOU WANT YOUR BID TO BE CONSIDERED
I need a logo, stationery set for eTrend Ltd, as follows
Website logo (and header if necessary, to merge with existing website, www.etrendwebsolutions.com). Logo to be provided in various sizes, to be superimposed on existing website header image and provided in fav icon format.
HTML email template
- opt-out text and link
- headline, text and text hyperlink and hyperlinked click here button
- image & linked caption, text hyperlink , click here hyperlink button
- signature image, jobtitle and company sign-off
- "forward to a colleague" hyperlink button
- "reply to us" hyperlink button
- footer banner with phone numbers
- footer with 4 paragraphs of small print and logo
Headed paper and Compliment Slip
Three versions of letter head (same graphic), text details to differ for each office
· UK version
· Irish version
· International version
CSS styles to print letter content
· Text styles: heading/reference, text, bullet point, hyperlink, quotation, notes sub-heading, notes sub-text
· Table styles: row header, column header, data cell
· Form styles: label, label notes, notes
Three versions (as for headed paper above) of business card for each of 3 users, with message on the back of all business cards
· Marketing Manager
· Generic user
MS Powerpoint Presentation Masterslide
· Background, text styles, header and footer
I need a copy of all files in original PSD and high resolution PDF.
Spec: CNYK, 5mm bleed. Letterhead A4 (210mm * 297), Business card 85mm * 50mm, Compliments slip DL (210mm * 99mm)
Name, address details etc to be provided at contact award.
Questions - I will be unable to consider your bid if you do not respond to these questions
What will price be for updates to this pack, to reflect a new employee? (valid for 12 months)
Are you personally the graphic designer that will be working on this job?
What is your first name, and do you speak English?
What is the first name of the graphic designer, and does he/she speak English?
I am prepared to pay 20% of the bid price into Escrow on cintract award, 20% on logo approval, and the remainder on project approval. Release at project approval. Are these terms acceptable to you?
Are you prepared to re-work your designs until we both are satisfied?
Is your price within the budget range I have offered, ie between $30-$250?