You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Burke Kinnitty Farms -- Logo Design Brief
We are a long established dairy farming and cattle-rearing business based in the West of Ireland who has recently developed a keen interest in breeding top quality pure-bred Connemara ponies.
We believe there is a very strong future for this breed of pony and are currently building up an outstanding portfolio of breeding animals.
To this end we wish to commence the development of a brand for this Pony breeding business which also acknowledges our other quality livestock production (namely Charolais Cattle).
- The outcome from this project shall be a company logo which will dictate future company branding and associated website development i.e. style, use of colours, imagery etc
- The logo will incorporate the following wording
o Company name: Burke Kinnitty Farms (Burke being the family name, Kinnitty being where the farm is located)
o Tag line 1: Class 1 Pure Bred Connemara Pony Breeders
o Tag line 2: Quality Livestock Producers
o We (ideally) would like to incorporate a photo image of a relevant pony and one of a Charolais Bullock
- In Ireland at present there is a strong emergence of high quality “local farm businesses” and we would like to have that sort of a theme to our logo
- some examples of local businesses are as follows:
- we wish for the company to be taken seriously whilst at the same time being modern and relevant in the current market place
- The final image needs to be submitted in .eps .jpg and .pdf