I've got a very quick project which could be ideal for you.
I just need 16 quick, cute, basic doodles of the items in the list below.
What I'm after is really simple, and I wish I could do it myself (however I have the drawing skills of a average-intelligence chimp).
The doodles will be used by myself for a presentation and some print outs. I'm hoping to use the same illustration style for a new website, so if the right person comes along I will definitely be chasing for future work!
>> Doodles only need to be in black and white. Freehand drawn style.
>> Need to be drawn with a fairly thick line (so can be shrunk into printed document)
>> Each doodle needs to be individually delivered to me in a good quality PSD (preferred) or PNG format.
......Or extra brownie points if you can deliver them as vectors!
>> Need to follow a sophisticated, but fun style... PLEASE see the style examples in the attachment!
........and after you see the attachment you will see really how simple the the doodles I need are! :-)
So, here is the exciting list of doodles needed:
1. The Infinity symbol (∞) (possibly with some website windows 'flying' behind)
2. Two cool, friendly looking geeks, just head+top body, standing next to each other (1 male, 1 female)
3. An email icon (envelope)
4. An image of a server (see attachment for sample)
5. An Ambulance
6. A website window being held by an old-skool robot (see attachment for sample)
7. Three square computer windows, each with a different simple pattern within.
8. An web browser URL box filled with "http://www."
9. A photo/slide projector
10. An online video-player icon
11. A computer window with a really simple website form within
12. A website counter with the numbers 'moving' / between numbers
13. A newspaper (basic drawing)
14. Twitter and Facebook icons, together
15. A shopping cart
16. An old-skool super computer (see attachment for sample)
This isn't really a big project... If you are a compulsive doodler I reckon it will only take a short amount of time to do (something fun to do whilst watching TV, drinking a cup of tea... perhaps!)
If you would like the gig, all I would need is to see a few samples of your doodling capabilities.
Really looking forward to working with you on this quick (but terribly fun) mini project!