You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The attached image represents our current logo. In the process of designing a new website, this "dated" logo, appears as a misfit in a polished new website (don't look for it, it isn't published yet). Without changing the logo too much (although some change is welcomed), I'd like for someone to create a vector image of the Parthenon building. Basically, the goal is - in as few lines as possible to convey through this logo - the distinct image of Parthenon, but without making the design of the logo "too busy".
The overall important elements are: the particular and specific shape and count of columns (doric order), the symmetry of the structure, the Pedimental and its top 3 ornaments (visible when viewing front elevation), the triglyphs (making sure all 15 are there), the, acroterions on the Pedimental (1 at the top center, and one of each side, left and right, a total of 3), and the steps/base.
As far as colors go:
1. The buildng would be some gray-ish color.
2. The triglyphs are to be blue, and using negative space spell out BORDAK BROTHERS (the name of our company) inside the triglyphs.
3. The very top of the gable would be in red.
Also we need to incorporate 2 statements:
1. SAFETY FIRST should go inside the Pedimental
2. QUALITY ALWAYS incorporated into the base (steps leading up to the Parthenon).
The vector image needs to be a recognizable replica of the front elevation only. I don't need to see the sides of the building in the design.
Check out our page on Facebook, and I think you will get a good idea of what I am after.