You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a designer to create an eye-catching logo for our family farm and then potentially develop our website. Let's first start with the logo.
Our farm name is Willow Tree Family Farm.
The logo should meet the following requirements:
1. The dominant colors to use are hunter green, barn red, slate blue, golden yellow, and black (this is a combination of primitive counrty colors). Here is a link to show an example of the color palette.
2. It can be a combination of images and text or it can lean more heavily in one direction. It must include text that highlights the Farm Name (for branding purposes).
3. It should emphasize farming in a natural sustanable agricultural kind of way. Our main products will be meat (i.e. chickens, eggs, pork, beef, turkeys, lamb, and goat), but we will also provide vegetables, goat milk, honey, and farm made products. The audience will be the surrounding residents and communities, which are generally families. We also want this farm to eventually be a source of farm education and provide camps, tours, etc.
4. Because the name is Willow Tree Family Farm we want to incorporate a Willow Tree, but are also interested in; stars, a barn, the sun, and animals/products we'll offer. Obviously we don't want it to look to cluttered or hodge podge-y, so use your talent and experience to best develop the logo.
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FOR SAMPLE IDEAS!!!
All supported files must be handed over, including .jpg, transparent .png, and .psd.
All rights! Exclusive Usage!
The contractor should have the following skills:
1. Strong previous experience in online logo design
2. Familiarity with websites
3. Ability to think creatively and suggest designs and to be able to defend those designs
How to apply:
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your process of converting open requirements into designs
2. Some initial ideas on designs for this project
In addition, please submit a portfolio of your previous logo work. Please describe what each design meant to accomplish.
About the company:
We are developing a Family Farm that will offer Meat CSA's to interested families. We want a logo that can be incorporated into our road sign, products we label, a website, pamphlets, and apparel. We want people to know that we are supporting our community by offering farm fresh, humanely raised animals and products, that are all natural. Our farm will not use chemicals, antibiotics, or growth hormones, and will be a sustainable agricultural model. Fresh, local, Maine, USA, and good "old fashioned" life, living, and quality are important concepts we'd like to target as well.