You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We're looking for a polished, releasable version of a native Objective-C iPhone app that takes advantage of Apple's M7 motion coprocessor and displays an animated 3D human "running buddy" who reacts to the user's exertion level.
Develop a fitness application for iOS which has a virtual avatar of a human "running buddy" working out with you and reacting to your exertion level (triggering animations) and reward users for reaching their workout goal with an animation. To count steps the app will have a software pedometer based on the accelerometer and gyroscope for non iPhone 5s devices and will utilize the M7 motion coprocessor of the 5s to count steps on the iPhone 5s.
The app can contain advertising as well as offer in app purchases (to remove advertising and to add features such as more animations) for revenue.
This project will need to be created from beginning to end. From designing an iOS 7 style user interface to getting it accepted (not just submitted) to the App Store.
Do please highlight the three (3) best iPhone apps in your portfolio. A strong grasp of UI design and an ability to design 3D animated human characters will be greatly valued.
- Someone who can write clean, properly commented code (will be reviewed by another programmer)
- Someone who can discuss the project requirements via a Skype video conference
- Someone who has at least a 4 star rating
- Someone who speaks English well
- Important: when you reply please include the word "superphone", this will help us separate candidates who read the entire description instead of simply replying to every submission
Our Payment Policy:
No Upfront Payment as project is being completed.
Payment will be given after the completion of project (approval, not simply submission, of the app on Apple's App Store).
Bid for the project and we will get back to you with further details on our specific requirements.