You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
iOS application needed.
- New User – Information needed to be entered:
• Email – verify account via email
• Age – optional
• Ability to invite friends
• Terms and Conditions – user must accept agreement
- Returning User
• Username and password – ability to automatically keep logged in
- Forgot Password
B. Main Page / Home – First page user sees once logged in.
- News feed
- Bottom of app stays constant and includes Button to: Home (see B), Groups (see C), Seach/Discover (see D) and Me (see E).
- Top of page includes Time and Rating option to sort posts
- Automatically set to live feed and display last XX posts
C. Groups – A list of the post from groups/teams
- Listed by name and group number Ex: City of Regina (page #xxx), University of Saskatchewan (page #xxx), ect… (page numbers are used so that others can refer to a page just by entering its number in the search (see D).
C.1 A Page/Group – has the list of posts made by users
- Top of page includes Time and Rating option to sort posts. Also sharing option.
- Automatically set to live feed and display last 25 posts
- Share: invite friends to join.
- Button post – the written post
- the post is linked to the users account
-includes age of post, the text written
- Users have the ability to like, dislike, favorite, comment, flag and share the post
- comments can be flagged and liked
- The number of comments made are shown
- After anything is flagged X amount of times, it is automatically hidden and the hidden post is approved or removed by the admin. If it is removed, a warning is given to the user that posted it. If the offence is repeated the user is banned.
D. Search / Discover – where users search for groups/teams
- Enter postal code or zip code, or location, or name.
- Users can suggest to create a page.
E. Me/Profile –user profile
- Name, username, password, update info..
E.3 My posts– a list of the users posts
-ability to sort by time and rating as stated before.
E.4 Contact Us
- Business, Advertising, Feedback, User/App Problems, Report a comment or post.
-Rate us, share the app via twitter/email/facebook, terms and conditions, etc…
Admin must be able to create groups, delete posts, create universal posts, be notified of flagged posts, and see activity for various groups.