You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
New App Production company is looking for someone to create an App Mockup for one of our iPhone Mobile Applications. I will be using these mockups for a group of high-level presentations to help promote the app. Therefore, I need this app to be extremely high-quality. The artwork must be completed by February 20th, and I prefer that it be created using Photoshop CC. That will allow me to make any final edits, and will also allow me to easily copy and paste into Apple Keynote. My presentation for this App will be in Apple Keynote.
Here is what I have:
- a basic logo
- a basic iPhone App icon
- Storyboard that details every screen I need created, including example layouts
- a Photoshop file that includes a UI Template of the design I prefer
- an example Landing Page
Here is what I need by February 20th, 2014:
1. Logo - take my current logo, and provide me with 3 new versions that are similar to the original, but improved slightly. Sharper, more professional, etc. Must use the colors Red, White, and Blue.
2. iPhone App Icon - take my very basic icon design, and make it professional. Provide me with 3 new versions. Must use the colors Red, White, and Blue.
3. App Mockup - use the Photoshop template that I provide to create about 20 screens. These screens must fit an iPhone 5 graphic. All screens with AND without glare.
4. iPhone 5 - provide me with 1 WHITE and BLACK iPhone 5 photoshop file that allows me to add and remove the app screens.
5. 3D views - provide me with 5 views of the white and black iPhone that has different screens of the App on the screen, in 3D. (I will use this to create a 'Sales' / 'Marketing' brochure
6. Landing Page graphic - provide me with 2 versions of a Landing Page graphic. I will send you a high quality example. I will add all of the text. I just need high quality graphics, layout, and colors. I will add all text.
Main Features of App:
1) GPS map
2) 'Check-in' button
3) Clock 'countdown'
4) News page that the production company can post videos from Youtube and articles from News sites
5) Messaging page in which the production company can send messages to all the users
6) and more
1) Have experience creating high quality, world-class iPhone App mockups with at least 100 hours of work logged
2) Have a rating of at least 4 stars
3) Be fluent in English
4) Have example work that I can review
Thank you very much for taking the time to carefully review my project description. I look forward to reviewing all of the submissions over the next week and moving forward in this exciting industry.