You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need someone to draw the graphics for my mobile game. The game is for kids in age from 5 to 10 and the overall theme is ZOO (animals, surroundings and so on). I would like the graphics to be simple and colorful. I imagine that the style should be something like the attached image, just a bit more professional and with a lot more variations in the surroundings. The workload will be around 15 animals, 6 houses with 6 characters, surroundings (ground, trees, bushes and so on) and few other elements. The game will be interactive, so most of the graphics should be draw “disassembled” (see attached image for a sample of this). By having the graphics this way I will be able to animate it and reuse it in different situations in the game. I need the graphics in a common vector file format (.psd or .ai).
- Good Photoshop experience with a cartoonish drawing style.
- Only vector graphics (.psd or .ai format).
- Bitmap/raster images will not be accepted.
- Layers, styling must be clearly labeled and separated to show work.
- Files should be delivered in a well structured directory with a intuitive naming convention.
- Good English writing skills
- Willing to make minor adjustments or rework if necessary
I am paying you to complete work for me on a 'work for hire' basis. You agree to transfer all copyright and ownership of your work to me when I pay you. All work must be original work of your own creation. All work that I have paid for is not to be re-used in any way, as copyright transfers to me on payment. I will give permission to use the art to promote your own work.
Around 1. Feb. 2013