You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
During the autumn we will need a rather large amount of images retouched. To produce one image, the basic material contains of 2-4 images of the same group of people (kids). We need you to "merge" those images in the sense that you pick the best image and then replace the bad parts with better parts (see below) from the other images. The job will start late August to the end of October. The total amount of images to be produced is about 350 images. As step one we're interested in getting a price per image. The delivery should be
+ Size: 165 x 267 mm
+ 300 dpi
+ Colour profile: eciRGBBv2 (8bpc) (not CMYK)
We would like you to do the job with a rather short time of production. If we for example send material for 25 groups of people, we would like to have the job done within 2-3 days. This is an essential point.
Should you accept to do the job, we will send you a couple of school catalogues to have as a reference.
As a trial/prove of skills, we will send you a large zip file with some images in raw format (4 + 3 + 2 files) to let you have something to work with and for us to evaluate. We would like you to take a look at the material and then do your own version of the three end products. We would like you to decide on your own how to get the end product - otherwise we have to write long explanations which we won't have time to do. The bad parts in the images may be:
- A kid turning his head away from the camera or closing his/hers eyes.
- A kid with a strange facial expression
- A T-shirt with an offensive print
- Another kid makes ugly hand signs behind the head of another kid
- A skirt too short where it has to be lengthened (shows too much)
Please note that we DO NOT WANT any regular touch up (retouch) of birth marks, pimples etc.
Also note the following:
- The backgrounds are not to be replaced/improved other than some dirt marks etc.
- The tone of skin should be the same in all images. Avoid any blueish tone of skin. Scandinavians are more tanned towards a red and yellow tone.
- All of the pictures should be produced with the same colour profile.
- In case of one image per group of people, you just have to resize and adjust the colours to get the right tone of skin
Please get back to us with your best price per image.
Additional Project Description:
05/21/2013 at 11:09 CEST
The file type to be delivered is eps (very important).
05/22/2013 at 0:12 CEST
Please note that the project is still open for bids.