You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a small game studio, looking for artist to provide us art assets to be used in simple Hidden Object games.
- Being a small company, our budget is one of the main factors when picking up a freelancer
- We want someone who are already experienced with Photoshop, Photo Manipulation, Matte Painting. Please show us your previous work if you have already done HOG
- We don't supply the materials for you. Your finished work should already cover all bases for the design (if using commercial objects, you must already have the license to use them)
Update 03/01/2013 - We have updated the following information:
- We need the work to be delivered in 2048 x 1200 PSD, minimum 150 dpi resolution
- We need 12 scenes with the specification mentioned above, each scene having 40 items well-hidden in it. The way items are hidden and structured on Photoshop layers will be described in details later. Sample files are attached for review, we'll show more screenshots privately to selected freelancer.
- We need a few screens as well: Title screen, Pause Screen, Win / Lose screen
- And also a User Interface (UI) typically found at Hidden Object games
- Deadline is maximum 30 days
- This is initial project and there may be more projects in the near future