You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a large wall in my house on which I would like to hang a series of framed, stylised pictures of chess pieces framed. While I am proficient at Photoshop and other design elements, I would like to have someone else take ownership of this project and see it through to completion as well as document the various elements for my blog. Finally, I would like to be able to sell the output - both as prints and as completed framed art pieces - with an equal split of profits returned to you, the freelancer.
This project has five main steps:
1. Produce a final version of the 5 pictures
2. Produce a set of options with a recommendation for how best to have the pictures printed and framed balancing both cost and time required from buyer
3. Produce a photo mock-up of what my wall will look like once the pictures are framed and hung and iterate the design
4. Produce at least four blog posts of at least 400 words each and includes 3-5 high-quality pictures or screenshots
5. Develop commercialisation options and 'go to market'
nb: steps 2 and 3 are concurrent and iterative steps.
More details (greater than 5000 words) are available here: