You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
My description was too long to post so please download the attachment and read it.
Here are some technical requirements:
• Must have an excellent, reliable, unlimited, high speed internet connection
• You must have a good FTP client and know how to use it
• Must have a good IMAP email client (such as Thunderbird - free)
• An IMAP email address will be created for you. You must only use this email address for your project .
• You will need to go by the name I assign to you in your communications (e.g. Sign your emails as John or Mary from USA)
• You must have excellent English writing skills
• You must have and know how to use all common graphic design and office programs
PhotoShop / InDesign / Publisher / Word / Excel / Acrobat / etc...
• You must have a good computer in a secure location which is virus free and not used by other people.
• You must keep a local and FTP backup of all project files.
• You should plan to answer emails at least 5 days a week on a regular weekly schedule. You should notify me of any deviation in the schedule one week in advance, so that I can be sure customer communications are handled. Excessive deviation to the pre-arranged schedule may result in loss of future and/or current projects and bonus.
• Proofs must be sent to the customer within 2 business days of them providing you with all requested content or a list of changes from previously declined proofs.
• You must review all submitted content daily and notify the sender of any issues with the submitted content (low resolution, illegible text, incorrect sizes, etc…)
• You must alert me if you do not have sufficient time to complete the tasks for your project on schedule and with high quality.