I need to resize 120 jpeg images into 6 different sizes using photoshop + 10 PS images into 3 sizes. Each image should have an image name according to the guidelines specified below.
The initial image will be an image in png format with size 500Xsomething
The work include:
1. create 220X220 image with padding of 18 px from each size. If the original image is vertical, then the height of the original image should fit the height of the resized image (without padding). If the original image had a lot of padding - then remove that padding.
2. 165X165 image with padding 12 px
3. 110X110 image with padding 9px
4. 82X82 with padding 6px
5. 480X480 px without padding. If the original image is vertical, then the height of the original image should fit the height of the resized image . The original image cannot be enlarged!!!!
6. 280X280 without padding
It should be done with Photoshop.
The images should be named in the following manner:
1. Each origin image will have a serial number starting from 150 . Lets assume that the first origin image is an image of a hat.
2.The hat 220X220 image will be called 150_small_xl.JPEG
3. The hat 165X165 image will be called 150_small_l.JPEG
4. The hat 110X110 image will be called 150_small_m.JPEG
5. The hat 82X82 image will be called 150_small_s.JPEG
6. The hat 480X480 image will be called 150_big_l.JPEG
5. The hat 280X280 image will be called 150_big_s.JPEG