You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Create print-ready Adobe PDF file and a layered Adobe Illustrator file from the attached PSD.
You will need to use the same fonts, positioning, silhouette large photo, etc. Your output should look just like the PSD:
See attached color specs
The main font to be used in print media is Helvetica
Regular for body copy and Helvetica Bold for Headings.
Other font variants of the Helvetica family can be
used such as:
»» Helvetica LT Std Condensed
»» Helvetica LT Std Bold Condensed
»» Helvetica LT Std Black Condensed
»» Helvetica LT Std Light
»» Helvetica LT Std Black.
Final Trim: 22”h X 21”w
Live area: 21”h X 20”w
• Document Trim - 22”H x 21”W
• Output resolution at full size must be between 80-100 dpi.
• For artwork prepared at full size, effective resolution in
mechanical should be between 100-200 dpi.
• Copy must be produced in one section
• Copy bleeds to edge on all four sides