You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for someone to design a custom (or edit/customize an existing) theme for Magento. I do not mind using an existing theme, if you customize it for me and prove me that it is legally obtained and you have rights to distribute it. I have some examples of what the site should look like, if you are interested, contact me and I will show you exactly what I am looking for.
Here are some features that would be in the design:
1. White background
2. Horizontal menu; when hovered on, changes background color of the menu link
3. Some menu links would, when hovered on, open a sub menu right under, with links to sub categories and possible a small "icon" to represent those sublink categories
4. Under the menu, there would be a slider of photos with either static image, or product displayed with a link to it
5. Under the slider, a small editable static paragraph with information (with the option to disable it when not in need of it)
6. The footer will be split vertically into three parts. One for contact, one for About Us, one for services offered. Contact would post emails, phones and address with a link to a pop-up contact form. The services will be enumerated (possibly with icons next to them) and linked to static pages.
PRODUCTS PAGE - LIST
7. The product pages (or categories) will feature, just below the menu, a horizontal static “banner”, just to show people what products exactly will be displayed here
8. On the left side, there would be a small filter choosing menu (attributes of machines, to sort by filter)
9. The rest of the page will be the products, sorted vertically; an image with small description and pricing (if possible, compare too) link and “more info”
PRODUCT PAGE – ACTUAL PRODUCT
10. On the actual product page, on the left side would be a main image, under it, a small gallery with further images.
11. The content (description) will be on the rest of the right side.
12. At the bottom, a small “menu” or tab would be placed; this is where, within the different tabs, technical info, downloads, support and etc. links will be shown.
13. Static pages should have the possibility to have a slider (or disable it) but most likely they will be simple image and text pages with the same layout as the rest of the site
14. Doesn’t really matter, as long as the layout follows the rest of the site