You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
You, summed up in one sentence:
The ideal candidate for this position can effectively and efficiently create visually appealing, user-friendly, fully functional UI and UX for iOS and Android with gorgeous interfaces. Ideally, we're looking for a talented designer who can work with us for the long-term.
Doesn't matter if you're a new comers on oDesk or not, show us your skills, we are willing to pay you as much as good your job quality deserves.
NOTE: To be considered for this job, you must show your mobile apps portifolio.
We are a startup company based in Brazil that needs a design guru to take over our design front. We consists of a strong team of mobile and web developers in need of someone to lead and create gorgeous interfaces for our main product.
* PLEASE SHOW US IPHONE AND ANDROID INTERFACES/GRAPHICS YOU HAVE ALREADY CREATED *
Additionally, you will need to be a very active and effective communicator. Asking questions rather than making assumptions is encouraged :)
Interested in working with us? Please answer the following questions:
- Why are you the best candidate for this job (as well as possible future and ongoing projects)?
- What RELEVANT work have YOU completed? Include samples of your work as well as links to projects - with descriptions of your role and work completed within them.
* PLEASE SHOW US YOUR MOBILE DESIGN PORTIFOLIO*
What is your level of experience with the following:
- Adobe Photoshop?
- Mobile apps design?
- UI and UX apps design?
- Are you a certified designer?
- What other valuable experience do you have?
- How many hours per week are you available (for the foreseeable future)? Describe all other jobs you're working on and include the number of hours you spend per week on this work.
- What are your regular working hours? (Eg, 9am-5pm MST)
- Are you working alone or with a team? If with a team, how do you distribute and manage the work?
- What kind of work do you enjoy the most?
- What's your preferred method of communication? (Voice, email, chat, etc)
That's it for now. Thanks for your interest!