You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a graphic and user interface designer, to produce designs for 10 to 15 screens and a logo for a prototype of our mobile application game on the Android platform. The game centres on drawing and guessing elements.
This prototype will be tested by several test groups as testers on the Google Play store. If the feedback from the prototype is positive, we plan to scale our development and create a full version of the game and publish it on the Google Play store.
You are required to have:
1. Experience in the production of artwork/logos/creative material for social mobile applications
2. Experience in the application of UI design concepts on the mobile Android platform for social mobile games
3. The ability to think creatively
4. An understanding and appreciation of mobile and social gaming and how to deliver a pleasurable experience to these end users.
1. Designs for 10 to 15 screens for the application, which can be passed to our development team to create a prototype of the application for testing; and
2. A design for the logo of the application..
The designs need to consistently maintain a "fun", "social" and "fresh" feel to be in line with the values of the game. It needs to be eye catching and interesting and mix different elements of drawings and good font design.
You will be required to design (or make appropriately creative use of existing) fonts/type styles and other graphical features for this icon. We have the concepts and styles in mind and will supply wireframes of our vision, but you will need to draw/create images for the actual artwork itself.
We would also like different dimensions of the artwork of the logo for use as Facebook banners, profile pictures, etc.
We would like this to be completed by 3 November 2013.
o9K is an experimental software development project group based in Sydney, Australia. We maintain a do-it-yourself attitude to conceiving and developing an idea. We are striving to be an innovative and fun mobile development group.
We formed in mid-2013, and are comprised of three members. Our members include a lead Android developer at one of Australia’s largest media companies, a software engineer at a start-up whose app has been selected to be featured on iOS7, and a business manager with experience in banking, telecommunications and corporate fraud.