Responsive Web design with Chat & Video Chat application.
This web site should consist of a general room, where all members will be able to watch a show, be able to chat to the model, and send pre-paid tokens as gifts. Only Gold members will be able to invite the model to a private room. The token and pricing may vary in the private room. Models should have the functionality to see details of the members. (how much tokens are left, …).
This web site should have a responsive design; use HTML5 in the script and be written in C# .NET 4+;
.NET, C#, HTML5, MS SQL Server 2012.
I am writing on behave of Kaan. I will be assisting him throughout this project.
The website we want to establish will be similar to www.cam4free.com; except for the design, which we would like to have different.
Here is some heads up about the project:
- - The main aspect of the website will be video and chatting between two online members.
- - The main audience for this site will be adults.
- - There will be two types of members, a model who will present a show and a member who will be granted for to watch the show. The model will have a different admin login.
- - The website should be split into 4 sections :
o A main page where the models will be displayed.
o An interface for a particular model that displays information about how long she has been online and the credits earned. The model will also be able see the credits left from members who are chatting with her.
o An interface for a member which displays credits which the member will be able to purchase up in front; display the model he has previously chatted with, etc.
o An admin interface that displays all necessary transactions and information.
- We would like to have this website established in Asp.net, C#. Would you be able to suggest us an affordable server for the site? And what would be the price range for the server.