You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Request For Proposal – Design & Development of WnR Website
WrapsnRoll (WnR) is soliciting proposals for the best in class Web design for our current website www.wrapsnroll.com so that the newly designed website aligns appropriately with our business objectives and overall strategy.
Wraps and Rolls was founded to provide a delicious assortment of zesty fusion fast food as an alternative to 'the usual'. We combine the convenience of flatbread with a variety of tasty fillings and toppings to satisfy the choosiest of appetite and diet. We also provide side dishes, salads and rice as options to our rolls. Our products are always fresh and prepared with the utmost care and quality. We want you to enjoy your experience each and every time you order from us.
Scope of Work
WnR is pursuing this exercise to identify and choose a vendor who can provide the desired product with the functionality, level of service, and support as described further below in this document.
Proposals for the Redesign must be submitted by November 13,2013.
At a broad level, WnR is seeking a design solution that would offer:
1. Online menu with brief description and current pricing options
2. Special and happy hour information
3. Address with a link to google maps
4. Online reservation system for reserving table, handling delivery and pick up options
5. Hours of operation, parking and contact information
6. Integrating social media – facebook, google plus, twitter
7. Section for best reviews and testimonials
8. Include a list of upcoming and past events
9. Website should be easily managed by non-programmers to update the menu and other relevant pages
10. A photo gallery displaying the recent photographs of the ambience of the eatery and the food dishes
11. Provide a clean, contemporary design and flow and be easy to navigate
12. Display equally well in all browsers
13. Website must not require plug-ins
Pricing of the project
The proposal already states that the pricing would be based on the fixed price model and the incoming bids would be evaluated based on the requirements mentioned earlier and the following criteria:
1. Innovative designs for attracting new customers
2. Easy navigation through the website
3. Least amount of time required to finish the project
4. Most cost effective designs
The redesign of the WnR website will be broken into the following key phases:
1. Design structures and code development for www.wrapsnroll.com
2. User research, wire framing, design composition and code development as well as technical support for website.
3. Analyze and assess user needs for www.wrapsnroll.com and leverage into assumptions and recommendations for the website’s information architecture.
The existing website has four webpages which includes ‘About Us’, ’Menu’, ’Catering’, ’Contact Us’.
The new template created should contain the same four webpages developed using HTML, CSS. This new template created will just have the user interface without DB or server connectivity.
Specifications of the webpage:
• The homepage should contain a login/sign up for administrator to handle future website updates.
• Webpages should not be cluttered with texts. Information can instead be represented as graphical images.
• Apart from the basic functionalities present on the four webpages, design of other intuitive features on the website will be appreciated.