You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Development of web pages on tomcat (latest version) using Berkeley DB over JDBC. There is a recovery password mechanism and there is a need JMS mechanism by using Active MQ. Also there is a necessity integration with Facebook during sign-up process.
- Sign-up (around 8 fields) - only for new users (insert process)
- Sign-in (2 fields to fill or facebook mechanism)
- Recovery password (one field)
- Recovery page - (2 fields)
- Change password mechanism - 3 fields
- From JPG images and drafts build HTML5 pages and validate on W3 validator site ( http://validator.w3.org/mobile/) we are expecting 100% on this tests.
- Connect on Berkeley DB using JDBC Mechanism (http://sqlite.1065341.n5.nabble.com/Oracle-Berkeley-DB-now-supports-the-SQLite-API-td23238.html)
- Integrate with Facebook on sign-in and sign-up process.
- Instalation all solution on clouding enviroment
- Implements JMS mechanism to recovery password
- Encryptation mechanism to store password (to be defined)
- Java code convetion (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/documentation/codeconvtoc-136057.html) and also well documented code.
- Programming oriented object concepts is expected
- MER development is not required
Expected time: 6 work days.
Additional Project Description:
01/09/2014 at 9:06 BRST
Project has been simplified a lot. e.g. we removed JMS. A dummy page was addeded just for fake menu and tests.
Please, before make your BID make sure you have expertise with ALL technologies involved in this project:
- Berkeley DB using JDBC and SQL mechanism
- Have installed Berkley to use in SQL mode.
- JSP pure
- HTML5 work
Is also part of this project instalation of solution on our server.
Attached detailed specification.