You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I just had a website built and installed on my host. Now I need about a dozen little tweaks to get it all dialed in. The site is http://foundationtechnology.com Here is a punch list of the things I need done rather quickly.
1) Slow carousel down a few seconds.
2) Narrow carousel a bit to fit the rest of the site.
3) Relocate the "Schedule an appointment" tab to the header somewhere so it looks decent.
4) Under the carousel - Even up the four "read more" tabs so they all line up.
5) Evenly space the content on the 5 inner pages (I will provide more if needed)
6) Add our company phone number above the fold.
7) Temporarily remove the "Our Clients" section on the home page.
8) Help me figure out why the Jet Pack plugin is not tracking stats.
9) Set up an instant chat feature that can easily be set up/installed on our office computers to communicate with customers.
10) Edit the text on the 2nd slide of the carousel.
11) Add an image on the "about us" page and a couple of the internal pages and make the page formats all match/look less bland.
12) Add a "contact us" tab with phone number to all of the inner pages.
I'm trying to get this site ready for launch and marketing as quickly as possible so turnaround time is important. I need to get this project turned around quickly so please take this into consideration when bidding. If your super busy right now please sit this one out, I just can't take weeks on end to get this one done. In a perfect world I would like to get this all wrapped up by weeks end. If you have anything you would like to add, recommendations or design tweaks to make things look a bit more polished that's just fine with me.
Communication is important to me, I would like updates as regularly as possible and I would prefer an American programmer for communication purposes.
Thank you for your bids.