You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project is for sombody to graphically design a layout of a website.
Not to actually program the website in html/wordpress, but to draft a layout of the website in photoshop.
The following requirements are needed
1) Design 3 different layouts of the website in photoshop (based the design off http://www.flcseniors.ca/)
2) Layout the design of the home page and menus for each of the three layouts
3) Layout all the pages of all three designs, but not with content beyond the main pain; however showcasing the pictures in each of the pages and a blank space for content
4) Save all the photoshop files and deliver them upon completion
5) Convert all the photoshop files to pdf, and so they print well on a 8.5"x11" (landscape) piece of paper and present well on paper, this should be a single file containing all three home page layouts, and all the pages of one of the designs (with only titles)
6) Combine all the pdf's of each of the layouts
7) Should have a facebook integration at the bottom (facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/SeniorsOnTheBowFor50 )
8) Each layout to have a total of 13 pages each
Additionally a Logo needs to be designed
1) Logo should showcase the name of the organization "Seniors on the Bow", just somthing simple is best, possibly using the Acynomn "SOTB"
2) Design at least 3 draft logos, and execute one on the logos on the layouts designs of the website
Design should be inspired the following:
1) Pictures attached and each picture is named based on the page it should be on
2) Seniors the website is for a seniors association called "Seniors on the Bow"
3) based the designs on the following website http://www.flcseniors.ca/
1) Each layout should have a distinct color scheme
2) Each layout should be slightly different in layout of the menus
The follow pages should be on the main menu
2) Events Calendar
3) Contact Us
4) About and Organization
5) Join SOTB
Secondary Menu: Activities
3) Bridge / Euchre
4) Carpet Bowling
5) Painting and Arts
6) Other Activities