You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Looking for someone to give a face lift to our current library website. Also want to convert to wordpress for easy modifications from time to time. Project will entail converting our current menu to a more updated menu. Possibly looking for a slideshow on the front page. We also want to utilize a calendar utility. We will leave the creativity up to the skills of the designer.
Simple is key!!!
http://www.waukesha.lib.wi.us/ is a good example of what we are looking for with regards to content but with a more modern twist.
Looking to finish within 30-45 days. Depending on the designer chosen a timetable will look something like this:
1. seven to ten days after choosing a designer we would like to proof a rough draft to make sure all parties are on the same page
2. fifteen to seventeen days after project begins another proof to ensure there is progress in the right direction.
3. twenty five to thirty days after project begins final touches on the rough draft need to be made and website needs to be finalized
4. thirty to fourty-five days after project begins the final proof will migrate over to current website
5. fourty-five days after project begins new website should have replaced current website and will go to library director and board for final proof.
Designer will be responsible for designing, creating, customizing wordpress template and also migration from current website to new website.
We are slightly flexible on the timeline should a particular designer convey his concerns to us.