You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'm looking to get an iPhone app made to interface with our existing (private API).
The service is a mobile marketplace that allows people to trade with others nearby.
I intend to write a full functional spec which will have all the views we are after, including the transitions.
However, as our app is quite similar in scope to some apps that are currently in the marketplace, I would like to get some initial costings for getting the app built.
I intend to have graphic design work done by my people, so you can assume that this work (the look of the app) will be in the functional spec. However, if you are able to do this as well, please feel free to tell me what you would charge for this in a note to me.
The similar apps are:
Note that our app is not identical to these, but is very similar in scope, ie:
1. Sellers can create listings.
2. Multiple-image custom camera must be included (as Yardsale and Rumgr do).
3. App is location-aware when listing an item.
4. Sellers can edit listings after submitting.
5. Facebook integration when listing items
6. Other social media integration for Tweet/FB/email/text
7. Buyers can explore items around their local area, or specify a different area to search in, or search on keywords
8. Buyers can view multiple photos
9. Buyers can ask questions
10. Buyers can make offers
11. Buyers can change offers they have made
12. Sellers can respond to questions
13. Sellers can respond to offers - with a counter-offer, accepting the offer, or
14. Both buyers and sellers receive push notifications when they have relevant messages (questions, answers, offers or counter-offers)
Any app must be coded in native Objective-C, and will use standard iOS layout (ie a header bar with back buttons, and a bottom menu bar).
If you are interested in working for us, please submit:
1. A brief plan for how you would go about the coding. How do you think we could best work together? What exactly would you want from us?
2. What timescales you think you could work to.
3. Some examples of previous iPhone apps you have coded, or been involved in. What can you show us that will make us think you're awesome?
4. Code samples so we can see what sort of code you write.
5. Any references you have from previous work you've done.
6. If you are interested in completing the design work as well, please send some samples of apps (screenshots etc) you have (graphically) designed.
Please note that all communication will be in English, so the more you can demonstrate clear English communication, the more likely you are to get the job.
We will also be looking at ongoing development as we add features - if you are chosen for the job you will of course be our first port of call for any of this ongoing work.
Budget-wise - we are not hard and fast on this. If you think it's going to be more to make a kick-ass product, then tell us, and tell us why!