You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Atoll is a board game by Mark Steere. http://www.marksteeregames.com/Atoll_rules.pdf
It is a good game, but it lacks a good graphic design and a theme matching the design. I have permission of the author to program this game for online play at http://www.yourturnmyturn.com, but with a more graphic design and a theme.
Examples of design I like:
- Seasim (also on hex board and involving water): http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/18266
- Kahuna (also islands and bridge building): http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/394
- Theme preferably has to match the name: Atoll or similar bridge building theme: for example, lead your hunter (cat) to the food (cheese) on the otherside of the pawn. So north side and west side of black is cat, south side and ease side of the board of the black player is the food.
- Board graphics may be complex, but piece graphics (the bridges) need to be fairly simple as I have to program that on top of the board.
- All rights of the design have to be transfered to me after payment
- Graphic design needs to be unique.
- Delivery: first deliver around 4 ideas for the theme/graphics, I will choose 2: then deliver 2 sketches of the board and I will choose 1, then deliver 1 fully worked out version of the graphics.
- When bidding: mention your experience on graphic design of relevant other products. Especially show me examples of previous design and why I should choose you.
- Payment will be done in 2 phases: 50% after delivery of 2 sketches and 50% after delivery of the complete graphics.
- Budget is around 400-500 dollar range.
Additional Project Description:
01/18/2008 at 5:49 EST
Idea is now to have a animal vs food theme:
- white north is cat needs to go to fish (food) south
- white east is rabbit needs to connect with carrot (west)
- Black north rabbit needs to connect with south carrot
- black east cat needs to connect with fish west.