You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This image is the scanned in dress lace of a bridal client with whom we are working. For her invitation, we would like to use a background of the attached lace from her bridal gown. It is VITALLY IMPORTANT that EVERY detail of the lace is incorporated into the vector imae (each thread, each flower, everything). If the image does not match the lace PRECISELY, the client will be unsatisfied. SO, we need:
1. The image created into a B&W vector Illustrator line art. All of the lines of the lace should be black.
2. The file needs to be clean, with layers labeled and organized, so that we may alter color, etc. of need be.
3. The imager should look vintae; like an antiue engraving to capture the beauty of the lace.
4. The pattern to be continued so that the pattern size = 8.5in. x 11in.
5. We want to be sure that EVERY fine line is captured, so that it exactly mimics the lace of her dress
6. We need ASAP!
If you requore further information, please let me know. A designer already attempted this project, and the artwork did not match the the detail in the lace. So, please be sure that you can accomplish this task so that the image looks like the attached lace