You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
ChimpSlap Graphics Requirements
We've developed a simple iPhone and iPad (iOS) Game that revolves around monkeys climbing a tree and being "slapped" off of the tree before reaching the coconuts at the top.
We need a complete graphics pack for the game, including in-game graphics and peripheral graphics such as the App Icon and Launch Screens.
The graphics you must deliver must be ready to use in PNG format and in 4 different resolutions
iPhone retina (non-retina dimensions * 2)
iPad retina (non-retina dimensions *2)
A summary of the required graphics is given below, please use these requirements as a guide to the creative side of your work. The exact dimensions the below are to be delivered in are in the attached specification document.
- Monkey as viewed from behind, with face partially visible as if looking up
- Must be delivered as a sprite, with frames to simulate climbing up the tree trunk
- Must consist of at least 8 sprites to simulate movement
- Multiple colours
- Tree Trunk that extends from top to bottom of screen
- Palm Tree leaves that will cover the top 1/4 of the screen
- Coconuts that go under the leaves and on the trunk
- Background with clouds...and possibly some other animals to pop out now and again?
Launch Screens and App Icons
- App Icon, iPhone Non-Retina Size
- App Icon, iPhone Retina Size
- App Icon, iPad Non-Retina Size
- App Icon, iPad Retina Size
- Menu Background
- Menu Buttons
Game Progress Graphics
- Game Won Splash Dialog (Possibly a gang of monkeys happy and throwing coconuts in the air)
- Game Lost Splan Dialog (Possibly a gang of monkeys angry and snarling)
Please see attached specification for an exact description of the required deliverables.