You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for a web designer who can design graphics and implement it in a Joomla template, as well as to do a very small bit of coding.
I am willing to pay $250 for this work with opportunity to get implementation work for phase 2 of this project as well as 1 year of site support services.
The requirements are as follows:
1) Provide graphical design somewhat similar to the one seen at the www.suncorp.com.au and www.anz.com.au
2) Once design is approved implement it as Joomla 1.5 template
3) Design table similar to this one www.creditcards247au.com with the following features:
- it will be a one page table that is populated from the sql database
- Table should have similar pop up windows
- When image or link is clicked a new window with product details should open. Product details should be populated from the database
4) Design e-mail template having style similar to how web site looks.
5) Help to publish template on our web site (we will do most ourselves, but just in case we run into problems)
So in total from design point of view it will be design of 3 pages:
1) Front page with navigation bar
2) Page with product table
3) Page with product details
4) E-mail template
All pages are very similar.
From coding point of view:
1) Navigation bar
2) 2 tables populated from SQL database
3) Pop up window
To be considered for this project you must have good rating at Getafreelancer and provide good references showing excellent web design abilities. This is project for web designer not coder who can do a bit of web design.
Do not bid a higher than $250 price as it won't be accepted, however if you want to bid less it is always welcome.