You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Take the following logo, and modify it:
1. Make two logos; one B&W, one color.
2. Keep the number of K's to 3 (as shown).
3. The logos should be 2.00 inches cube.
4. The letter K should become three dimensional. It's thickness should be 0.188 inch thick.
5. The corners should be cut at 45 degrees such that they look like wooden boards constructed.
6. The three colors of the color logo are: Blue K becomes Red; Red K becomes Green; Black K becomes Blue (RGB True Colors).
7. Need 600 dpi print quality.
8. Need grayscale such that all intersections show (shadows may be required).