1) TicketPros sells tickets for events at venues in New Zealand and South Africa.
2) See link for examples of an existing page with finished product. https://secure.ticketpros.co.za/portal/web/index2.php?event_id=ac7b3a3e-821f-160f-406d-4fd703ece54a&page_id=book&type
3) An interactive venue graphic is produced for each venue.
4) A flash object renders the renders the graphics on our site.
5) The inputs to the this process are:
i) A set of vector co-ordinates for each section that can be sold and “moused over”
ii) A background jpg image over which the vector sections are drawn by the flash object
6) This project is focused on producing the raw material parts for the above process.
7) We have several new venues in New Zealand that relate to motor racing and need vector drawings made.
The first venue is Hampton Downs. The freelancer who is successful with this project will be invited to do the rest of new the venues. (see TicketPros.co.nz for a set of the venues that are being designed this way).
1) Produce a vector drawing of Hampton Downs Race Track similar to the Pukekohe Raceway drawing in the attached powerpoint file.
2) The drawing needs to depict the race track as a schematic not a scale drawing
3) The drawing needs to depict the following elements:
a) The rough track shape
b) The pit lane
c) The start/finish line as flag
d) The direction of the track as an arrow
e) The pits area
f) The parking areas (exaggerated)
g) The entrance gates as arrows
h) The grandstand areas (exaggerated)
i) The grass area where the public can sit (exaggerated)
j) North arrow
k) Text labels - see attached file
4) Of the elements above certain need to be polygon shapes:
a) The grandstand areas
b) The grass areas
c) The parking areas
5) The overall picture:
a) Existing map of the track, Hampton Downs, detailed map: http://www.hamptondowns.com/pages/65/circuit-map.htm
b) See almost good example of a layout: http://lh6.google.com/pjkersh/RVeL4jWMABI/AAAAAAAAATY/Xxj2eLQ2_lQ/Pukekohe%20NZ.jpg?imgmax=512
c) See attached my Hampton Downs example.
5) The following are not required:
a) Numbers for the corners in of the track
b) The access roads to the raceway
c) Buildings other than the ones relating to grandstands and pit areas