You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hi I have lots of quality work for you, i currently have 30 websites that need backlinking but i would like to start off with you with just 1 site, So we can get to know each other a build a business relationship, Do you use skype ? if so please add me my skype user name is DomainInvestment also email me at info (at )[url removed, login to view] I can show you a few different websites that you may choose to work on 1 what ever 1 you think is easiest to rank. We could work a great deal out if we have a chat.
PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT MY PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT UNTIL RESULTS ARE FULLY ACHIEVED! Payment will only be sent if required results are achieved in 2 month time frame. See below for requirements to be paid & special payment incentive.
IF THIS PROJECT WAS SUCCESSFUL, SAME WORKER MAY BE AWARDED 10 other websites to link build monthly :)
* * *
Please add "CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" in your response, so that I know that you will accept payment upon result of top 4 ranking on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] (UK Results not foreign) for Medium completion keywords in 2 months. ( We have previous experience with another websites that we own so we know what it takes ).
Need top 4 ranking on [url removed, login to view] for 1st page for 1 website with 10 keywords. In addition you must analyze website for proper seo optimization to assist in achieving these results. You must guarantee that the main keyword will rank in the top 4 results of [url removed, login to view] 1st page result for the main keyword that will be the same keyword as the exact match of the keywords in the domain name as we are using a exact match keyword domain, thats currently on between [url removed, login to view] page 2 and page 5
You must guarantee that at least 50 % of keywords or 5 keywords will rank in the top 8 of [url removed, login to view] on 1st page, And you must Gaurantee that the main keyword the keywords in the exact match domain will rank in top 4 positions for the keyword in [url removed, login to view] or no payment until these results are achieved.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- no junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
Must be very experienced, have high rating on [url removed, login to view], explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done - I may contact customer to verify results (so include contact info).
Timeline: 2 months
Early Payment Incentive:
If you can get website to top 3 in [url removed, login to view] by the end of 1st month, for 50% or 10 keywords, I will pay 25% of payment, with the remaining 75% of payment made at the end of 1 additional month of consistent 1st page, [url removed, login to view], (50% or 5 keywords must be in at least top 7 on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] for final payment to be initiated).
If it takes over 1 month to achieve & maintain top 3 ranking in [url removed, login to view] for 50% or 3 keywords, full payment will be submitted at the end of 3rd month, only if results are achieved by end of 3rd month (50% of keywords in top 5 position on 1st page of Google.com.) If 50% of keywords are not in top 5 results on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] by end of 3rd month - NO PAYMENT until results are achieved!
Please providemonthly maintenance price for keywords to stay in top 5 positions (or top 3) on [url removed, login to view],1st page (payment will be made end of